Social Media Explained … With Donuts
On the staff whiteboard #funny from an Ian Jukes blogpost I think., ursprünglich hochgeladen von jasongraham99
Old (from 2012, I believe), but still funny.
- flickr: What a cute donut!
- Diaspora: I am eating donuts but don’t want anyone to know.
- WhatsApp: I am eating donuts and want Facebook to have the phone numbers of everyone who knows.
- Threema: I am eating donuts and hope that Facebook doesn’t get the phone numbers of everyone who knows.
- SoundCloud: I can chew with a beat!
- Spotify: Artist names & song/album titles containing „donuts“
- MausNet: I was already posting about donuts before you ‚digital natives‘ were able to spell the word Internet.
- IRC: Anyone wants to chat about donuts?
- CompuServe: Before I got the new mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, my CIS ID was 100022.1213.
- The WELL: Posting about donuts is like dancing architecture.
- Amazon: Customers who bought donuts also bought (…).
- schülerVZ: Hey du ju leik donaz?
Are we missing anything?
Subscribe to comments with RSS.